Welcome to the Vernon Parish School's Registration Page
There are two ways to register your student for school in the Parish. Electronic and Manually. Instructions for both processes are below. If you have any questions, please call the registrar at the school where you would like to register.
Download the VPSB Registration Packet below.
2017-2018 VPSB Enrollment Packet.pdf **
**You can electronically fill this packet out using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You will need the following to complete registration at the school
- Completed registration packet.
- Withdrawal sheet from previous school.
- Student’s last report card.
- Current transcript for students going into the 10th, 11th, or 12th grades.
- Most current electric bill to show as proof of residence.
- LA4 Parents must bring proof of income.
- The following documents for your child:
- Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Social Security Card
- Custody Papers, if applicable
Register for an account in the Parent Command Center.